<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quick & Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

One month from today, my daughter will be 4 years old.  How the heck did that happen already?  I used to get a little annoyed when people said, "enjoy it - time goes by SO fast!"

But you know what?  They're right.


Fortunately, Bella and I have MANY days together in the kitchen to look forward to, regardless of how fast time goes by.  These delicious muffins are our latest creation.  And she loved every bite.


Quick & Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
slightly adapted from Pixelated Crumb

1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups AP flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line muffin tins with paper liners.

Beat oil, sugar, eggs and bananas until combined in a large bowl (I did this by hand).  Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.  Fold into wet ingredients, being careful not to overmix.  Add vanilla and chocolate chips and stir until just combined.

Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.  Remove from tin and cool on rack.



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Krystal R said...

4 years old already and so stinking cute!! These muffins sound great and I'm already looking forward to the many cooking days that I'll be sharing with Elena! I lovd seeing mommy posts with their kids, always makes me proud and happy to be a mommy, too.

 
At August 2, 2012 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Jessica@AKitchenAddiction said...

Your daughter is adorable! I love banana muffins with chocolate chips in them!

 
At August 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Pam said...

I wish I had one right now to go with my coffee.

 
At August 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

She is so cute! And these muffins looks so delicious!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home