<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blueberry Multigrain Pancakes

This morning, I'm taking Bella to our favorite pancake house in the area.  It's been a while since we've been there.  Plus, after her meltdown last night when Frank picked her up and "took her away" from her cousins, I figured she could use a pick-me-up.  Devastation is an understatement.  (anyone who has a 3 year old daughter totally feels me right now, for sure)

Take a look at their menu.  It's ridiculous!  Takes me forever to decide what to order.  And it may be hard to tell in the pics, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that they're the size of my head.  Guaranteed leftovers every time!


Now, my pancakes may not be as big, but they definitely are delicious.  And healthier, too.  But for today, we'll be treating ourselves :)


Blueberry Multigrain Pancakes
slightly adapted from Weight Watchers

multigrain pancakes
fresh or frozen blueberries

Follow instructions in multigrain pancake recipe.  Add blueberries at the end and gently stir into batter.  Follow cooking directions.  Top with berries and serve.

Makes around 25 pancakes.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 9, 2012 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

Having these pancakes for breakfast would certainly make me feel better about just about anything!

 
At August 9, 2012 at 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...pancakes are my favorite breakfast treat! These look incredible! :)

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home