<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pretty in mint green

This was the third time I ever made chocolate covered strawberries, but the first for a special occasion - a friend's baby shower.  Her baby girl's nursery is decorated in lavender and mint green, so I thought incorporating those colors into the favors would be a nice idea.

I used white chocolate and colored it mint green, then used different toppings - mini chocolate chips, coconut and toffee chips.


Tied them up in lavender bags fastened by ribbon and a diaper pin, and there they were - delicious and pretty favors!


Can't wait to meet Baby Bianca, who I know will be even sweeter than these strawberries!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Reeni said...

I never saw such delicious coatings for them before! I love your presentation - so cute! Bet they were a hit.

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home