<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dijon Potato Salad

It's (almost officially) summertime.  A time when you want to have different salad recipes to choose from for all of those parties, BBQs, picnics...if you're like me, it's all about variety!  

Don't get me wrong...I love my MIL's version, as well as my Mom's...but this one hits the spot, too.

This is a quick and easy potato salad that caters to the mustard lovers.  I whipped it up last week with stuff I had on hand for a delicious BBQ side at home.  Perfect for this weekend's get together!


Dijon Potato Salad
3 cups red potatoes, cut into big chunks
1/4 cup onion, diced
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
1/3 cup celery, diced
1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 tablespoon white vinegar
salt and pepper

Cook potatoes until slightly soft.  Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients all together in a large bowl.  Drain potatoes and let cool, and toss into large bowl with other ingredients.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Hezzi-D said...

Looks great! I don't like the mayo potato salads but love ones with mustard-this looks great!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home