<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Recipes!

So who's got big plans for Memorial Day weekend?  I think most people will be doing many of the same things...going to the beach or pool, relaxing, attending parties and BBQs...and of course, eating :)

Today I'm posting a round-up of recipes from some blogs that I enjoy, incase you're still deciding what to serve or bring along to parties you're attending.  I may be making a few of these myself...they all look so good!

Enjoy your three day weekend, whatever your plans may be!

Strawberry Lemonade from Mrs. Reguiero's Plate:


Grapefruit Margaritas from Sweet Beginnings:


Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Poppers from Prevention RD:


Submarine Hero Hoagie Dip from The Keenan Cookbook:


Smashed Sliders from A Taste of Home Cooking:




Brie & Granny Smith Turkey Burgers on Homemade Pretzel Rolls from Eats Well With Others:


Grilled Potato Salad from Heat Oven to 350:


Light and Tangy Cole Slaw from For the Love of Cooking:


Grilled Corn with Garlic Butter, Lime and Parmesan from The Jey of Cooking:


Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes from Dainty Chef:


Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops from Good Thymes and Good Food:


Simple Summer Strawberry Bruschetta from bell'alimento:


I also want to give a shout out to my beautiful Nana, who turns 90 today!!  Here is a 4 generation picture that we took over the holidays.  Told you she was beautiful :)





Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 25, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Anonymous Nicole, RD said...

What a delicious line up for the hot, holiday weekend! Thanks for including those poppers! A little ironic since those were made at my parent's and that's where we are heading now! :)

 
At May 25, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Sarah - The Home Cook said...

Thanks for including me in your roundup! What a nice surprise. :) Happy birthday to your wonderful Nana!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Krystal R said...

Thanks Mel for including me in your round-up! What a great bunch of recipes you have posted! Great 4th generation picture, something to cherish with all the wonderful ladies in your life. Happy 90 birthday to your Nana!!

 
At May 27, 2012 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Krissy said...

Thanks so much for including me, looks like an awesome round-up! Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!

 
At May 28, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I want so many of these! Thanks so much for featuring my recipe!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home