<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes

Last year, when my adorable nephew turned one, I made these beauties.  This year, his mom requested simple yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting, but of course I had to make them just a little bit festive.

Surprise!


It's as simple as adding some sprinkles to the batter and on top of the delicious frosting - the same two recipes I used for Frank's cake.


Can you believe how big this bundle of love is getting?  I think it's pretty safe to say he loved his cupcakes.


Then again, what little boy wouldn't love a cupcake on a Buzz & Woody plate?


Happy 2nd Birthday, Nicky!

                  Sweets for a Saturday


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home