<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Honey, Walnut & Cranberry Granola

I realized it had been a while since I made a new type of granola.  Plus, I bought my first bag of flax seed (is it sad that I was somewhat excited about this?) and thought this would be a nice way to start using it.

I threw together what was in my pantry that I consider "granola friendly" and was very pleased with the end result.  Been loving it with my morning yogurt!  Yum.


Honey, Walnut & Cranberry Granola
3 cups old fashioned oats
3 tablespoons flax seed
2 cups walnuts
1/3 cup honey
3 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup dried cranberries

Preheat oven to 300 degrees.  Combine all ingredients except cranberries in a large bowl and mix.

Line baking sheet with parchment and spread granola evenly on it.  Bake for approximately 30 minutes, mixing it around halfway through.  Let cool completely, add cranberries and mix.  Store in airtight container.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Aarthi said...

Totally YUMMY

Aarthi
http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home