<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Here's what I got from Lidia!

I'm taking a recipe break today to show you what has happened since I won Lidia Bastianich's contest!

Check out my loot!  6 cookbooks, all SIGNED by Lidia herself...3 beautiful baking/casserole dishes (one of which dinner will be served in tonight)...4 boxes of Lidia's pasta (not shown) and 2 jars of her sauce (this will be one time I'll allow the jarred variety in my house!)


Then, yesterday, my winning Pasta e Fagioli recipe was posted on her website!  Click here to see it on there.  My first time published...woohoo!

It also landed on her Facebook page again, and her team tweeted about it as well.

Next week, Lidia and I will chat via phone for about half an hour.  I CANNOT WAIT!  I have so many things I want to talk to her about!  If you had the opportunity, what would you ask her?


Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 28, 2012 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Sarah - The Home Cook said...

That's an awesome haul! I love, love, love Lidia. So exciting!!! I don't know what I'd ask her because I'd be a blubbering fool. Glad you have some time to prepare. :)

 
At February 28, 2012 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How cool! Have a great time talking to Lidia. I would probably ask her for some tips on making the perfect pasta since it is currently something I am trying to master. Have fun on the call!!!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome! I love Lidia.

 
At February 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Aarthi said...

awesome...i need those sauces

 
At February 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Deana said...

Congratulations...I love Lidia! I'm gonna check out your recipe now:)

 
At February 28, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Lishie said...

This is wonderful!
You know I love her!
I'd just let her talk & talk... I love her voice & to hear about her family. I'd ask her about Christopher Walken since they're friends... No, I wouldn't with half hour but I'd ask her about family.

 
At February 29, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Can't wait to try the recipe. I would ask her about cooking techniques.

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home