<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 4, 2011

Yay or nay?

Goat cheese - people either love it or hate it.  Do you agree?  I know so many who feel very strongly about it, one way or the other.  I love it and don't see how anyone can hate it...or any cheese, for that matter!

If you say yay, keep this one in mind the next time you need a quick appetizer recipe.  These are delicious and very easy to make.  I think they're great for spring...nice and light!


Goat Cheese, Grape & Pecan Truffles
Red seedless grapes, stems removed, cleaned
1 log goat cheese
Crushed pecans (or whatever nut you choose)

Cover grapes entirely with goat cheese, then roll in crushed nuts.  Let chill for at least 45 minutes before serving.

Linked to: What's on your Plate? hosted by Good Cheap Eats
                  Cheese Blog Hop



Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 4, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

I'm definitely in the "Yay" category over goat cheese. I think it's delicious, but I am careful when I use it because I know so many other people don't prefer it. I bet it would be delicious with the grapes and pecans. How simple and elegant!

 
At April 4, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Katerina said...

I like goat cheese and these little treats are perfect as appetizers!

 
At April 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Hmm..I can't wrap my head around goat cheese. Yes, I'm unenlightened like that. But this recipe could change my mind. These look fantastic, Melissa!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I actually don't think I've ever encountered a cheese I didn't like, but goat cheese is a favorite! I love the combination of sweet and tangy in this "truffle"!

 
At July 26, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Kala Rath said...

I bet a little garlic and maybe some pepper would go great with it too! I can't wait to try these!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Megan's Cookin' said...

I've made these before but instead of using goat cheese, I used blue cheese mixed with cream cheese. I bet their delicious with the goat cheese!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home