<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Low Carb Coleslaw

Another coleslaw recipe, you ask?  Why, yes.  Yes it is.

You see, I have a soft spot for anyone who has to follow a low carb diet.  I was pretty much tortured throughout my entire pregnancy, so I know how difficult it can be.  Therefore, when I experiment and come up with a really tasty alternative, I must share it immediately.  Especially a seasonal one like this.

Regular coleslaw is usually chock full of sugar...this tastes so delicious, you'll never realize it's missing the real thing.


Low Carb Coleslaw
1 bag shredded cabbage
10 large radishes, sliced thin
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
salt & pepper
2 packets sweet n low

Combine all ingredients in a bowl.  Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I feel like carbs are all I'm going to crave while I'm pregnant so I really can't imagine sticking to a low carb diet. Kudos to you! This looks like a great slaw!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Jessica@AKitchenAddiction said...

This sounds great! I love how you cut back on the sugar!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home