<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, July 16, 2012

Soy Lime Pork Tenderloin

How was your weekend?  Was it a hot one?  Yesterday was just a steamy, humid mess...conditions that I don't do very well in.  Blech.  I'll probably get a lot of backlash for saying this, but I think I'm ready for September!

It's days like yesterday that I'm extra grateful for my Griddler.  And for air conditioning.


Another delicious way to make pork tenderloin - we're always looking for new ones since we love it so much.  This one's a keeper!

Soy Lime Pork Tenderloin
slightly adapted from So Tasty, So Yummy

juice from 2 limes
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoons honey
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 pork tenderloin (approximately 1 pound)

Place pork in a large ziploc bag.  Add all ingredients, seal bag and mix thoroughly.  Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.

Heat grill on high and cook for about 6 minutes on one side before turning.  Repeat on second side, then turn again and cook another few minutes.  Let rest a few minutes before slicing.




Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I'm ready for September also...it has just been TOO hot and humid!

 
At July 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Anonymous katie said...

So glad you enjoyed it! It's one of my most favorite recipes. It hasn't been too hot here in Houston this summer, we have been quite lucky.

 
At July 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!! Especially since I'm a lime lover. I'll be trying this soon! Thanks!

 
At July 16, 2012 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Katie said...

this look fabulous! I'm always looking for new recipes for pork tenderloin!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home