<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Low Carb Coleslaw

Another coleslaw recipe, you ask?  Why, yes.  Yes it is.

You see, I have a soft spot for anyone who has to follow a low carb diet.  I was pretty much tortured throughout my entire pregnancy, so I know how difficult it can be.  Therefore, when I experiment and come up with a really tasty alternative, I must share it immediately.  Especially a seasonal one like this.

Regular coleslaw is usually chock full of sugar...this tastes so delicious, you'll never realize it's missing the real thing.


Low Carb Coleslaw
1 bag shredded cabbage
10 large radishes, sliced thin
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
salt & pepper
2 packets sweet n low

Combine all ingredients in a bowl.  Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I feel like carbs are all I'm going to crave while I'm pregnant so I really can't imagine sticking to a low carb diet. Kudos to you! This looks like a great slaw!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Jessica@AKitchenAddiction said...

This sounds great! I love how you cut back on the sugar!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home