<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Snickers Pie


FACT:  Snickers is one of my absolute favorite candy bars.


FACT:  This pie was a HUGE hit among family/friends.


FACT:  I'm going to have to make 4 or 5 of these next time!


Snickers Pie
slightly adapted from Confessions of a Wannabe Baker

8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
5 regular size Snickers bars, or a bag of mini sized ones
1 tub light frozen whipped topping
2 ready made pie crusts (I used graham cracker since that's what I had, but I'm sure chocolate would be even better!)...or, just one, and freeze half the filling for future use
caramel topping

In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until creamy.  Stir in chopped candy bars.  Gently fold in frozen whipped topping.

Pour into crusts and top with more chopped bars.  Drizzle with caramel topping.  Refrigerate overnight.

You can also freeze one pie in the crust...or, make your own crust, press into a springform pan, and pour all the filling in for one large pie.

Linked to:  Sweets for a Saturday
                  Sweet Treats




Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At June 28, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Anonymous Lindsay {life and kitchen} said...

Ummm I could eat this entire pir by myself! It looks delicious!

 
At June 28, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous katie said...

Your daughter look so beautiful!

 
At June 28, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Um yes please I will take a slice. Heck, I'll take the whole pie. :)

 
At June 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Krystal R said...

Fact. Belle is simply precious. I love her curly Qs and I'd love a slice or two of this pie, too!!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home