<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quinoa Salad with Veggies

I'm a mess lately.

I'm forgetting things.  I can't keep things in order - even with lists.  I walk into a room and don't remember what I went in for...

I'm too young for this!

One thing's for sure - I'll never forget this "recipe" - or probably even have to refer back to it.  It's that easy.  Perfect for summer.


Quinoa Salad
adapted from food. com

4 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
veggies of your choice (I used broccoli, cherry tomatoes, scallions and red peppers this time around)
3/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
juice of 1 to 1 1/2 lemon(s)
salt and pepper to taste

Mix quinoa, seeds and veggies together.  Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix, then add to quinoa mixture.  Stir to combine, and season to taste.  Serve at room temp or refrigerate.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Pam said...

I am loving this recipe. Adding the sunflower seeds is a great idea! Bookmarked.

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home