<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, June 11, 2012

Horseradish Burgers with Havarti

There are very few things I love more than a great burger.  Seriously, I could eat one every day.  All the more reason why, once again, variety is key.


The rain doesn't stop me, either.  I made these beauties on my Griddler and they were just as delicious as grilling them outside.  Do yourself a favor and buy one today if you don't have one already - it's one of my favorite things!  Which reminds me...I still have to get the waffle plates...


It's easy for me to have my burgers "protein style" when they're this yummy.  You won't miss the bun here - promise!

Horseradish Burgers with Havarti
barely adapted from Tyler Florence

2 pounds ground beef
1/4 cup prepared horseradish
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
salt and pepper
sliced havarti cheese
buns (but like I said, you don't need them!)
toppings and condiments of your choice

Put beef in a bowl.  Mix in horseradish and parsley.  Season with salt and pepper.  Handform into 8 patties.  

Grill burgers for about 8 minutes (for medium), then flip.  Add cheese.  Cover for 1 minute so cheese melts.  Serve with favorite condiments and toppings.

Linked to: Cheese Blog Hop





Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Pam said...

They look and sound so tasty & guilt free without the bun!

 
At August 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Kim Bee said...

This looks really delicious. Nothing like a good burger in the summer.

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home