<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Chipotle-Honey Pork Chops

I was a latecomer to the canned chipotle peppers in adobo party.  Up until a few weeks ago, I had never used them before.  I made these recently but it was with the leftovers from this dish that I'm blogging about today.  And now, I'll never turn back.


I was waiting for Frank's reaction after taking his first bite, since he isn't a fan of much heat.  He did pause for a second, but ended up surviving.  And really liking it.


And yeah, those are grits.  Straight from Tennessee!  Recipe to come tomorrow.

Chipotle-Honey Pork Chops
adapted from Epicurious

3 canned chipotle chiles in adobo (1/4 cup)
5 garlic cloves, chopped
3 tablespoons honey
4 boneless pork chops

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.  Place oven rack in middle of oven.

Puree chipotles in adobo, garlic and honey in a blender or food processor until smooth.  Pat pork dry and season with salt.

Line a baking sheet with foil and place pork on top.  Coat each chop generously with glaze.  Roast for about 20 minutes.  Serve.

Linked to:  Tastetastic Thursday



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2012 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I LOVE the chipotle honey combo! I've used it on salmon and sweet potatoes before and loved it both times!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home