<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Panini, please!

The theme for our weekly recipe swap this week was sandwiches.  I was happy to see that I got a panini recipe from my friend Lauren, from Lauren's Kitchen...they always go over well in our house.  How can you go wrong with a fresh, hot sandwich oozing with cheese and stuffed with all other kinds of goodies?

Frank had the sandwich that she submitted - turkey pesto panini - and he really enjoyed it.  I used fresh turkey and fresh mozzarella, and a nice short loaf of Italian bread.  Delicious.


I was in the mood for something a little different.  I had a small roll and some brie, so I used the rest of the turkey and made a quick honey mustard sauce (mayo, yellow mustard, honey and some paprika) to use as a spread.  And I had some kale chips with it.  Yum.


You can't deny the greatness of panini.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

The turkey, pesto, mozzarella makes me wish I had a panini maker!! That looks amazing.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

You just can't beat a good panini. These both look great.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger A SPICY PERSPECTIVE said...

Yum, you are making me want to eat lunch...AGAIN!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home