<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A friendly reminder :)

Please become a fan of my Facebook page if you haven't already done so!  And, if you could, please share my page with your friends on your Facebook wall.  I'd appreciate the "word of mouth" referrals that some of you have already been sending my way!

Only 36 more fans are needed before my next giveaway...woohoo!

Just for fun, here's a pic of my little angel being a "Rock Star", as she calls it...hope everyone's having a great day!  Check back later for another post :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Hi Melissa,
I just became a fan on your fb page. I'd love for you to return the favor. You can follow my blog or join my blog on FB. I also have a giveaway going on. Check it out.

Thanks

 
At January 20, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Melissa @IWasBornToCook said...

Ann, I already follow your blog but I'll head over to your FB page now and join that too. Thanks! :) And, I entered the giveaway the other day...are you allowed more than one entry?

 
At January 20, 2011 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Melissa @IWasBornToCook said...

Whoops, I actually am already a fan of your FB page, too! Mommy brain strikes again :)

 
At January 21, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Ann said...

And, it strikes me too. One of the hardest things about this is keeping it all organized (even in my mind). You're doing a great job with the blog. You're one of my inspirations. :)

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home