<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chipotle Turkey Meatloaf

I swear, I think it took me over an hour to decide what to do with ground turkey last week.  Normally, I'm not so indecisive when I'm cooking (put a menu infront of me and that's a whole different story).  But for some reason, I was stumped.


I knew I wanted something that was easy to prepare and could be made in advance.  Then I came across this, and with a few adaptations we had a big hit!  Pretty healthy too.


Chipotle Turkey Meatloaf
heavily adapted from The Perfect Pantry

1 lb lean ground turkey
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo (cut back the amount for less heat)
garlic powder
salt and pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons pecorino romano

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Lightly oil a loaf pan or baking pan (if you want to free form).

Combine all ingredients in a bowl.  Mix gently with hands and place in pan.  Bake for about 40 - 45 minutes, until cooked through.

Linked to: Tastetastic Thursday



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I pretty much love all things chipotle! This sounds awesome!

 
At August 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM , Anonymous Kristine said...

Made this tonight, and it was delicious! Prep was really easy, and it had so much more flavor than traditional meatloaf.

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home