<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Medjool Dates with Almonds & Pecorino Romano

You've found your next go-to appetizer...especially when you have to feed a big crowd.

I recently catered a women's networking event and had to supply appetizers for about 50 people.  The caveat - I had no stove, no oven, no fridge...so I needed to get creative.  These little beauties were perfect (and EASY!)...people loved them.

Sorry for the awful pic but I only had my point and shoot with me that night.  Still, you get the idea of how delicious they are, and how ridiculously simple they were to assemble!


Medjool Dates with Almonds & Pecorino Romano


Medjool dates
wedge of pecorino romano
whole unsalted roasted almonds

Split dates lengthwise and remove pits.  Stuff an almond (or two, depending on size of date) followed by a thin slice of cheese inside.  Place toothpick on top and serve.

Linked to: Tastetastic Thursday


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I absolutely adore the date/cheese combo...these would be an instant addiction.

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home