<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guest posting today!

Hi everyone!  Head on over to Dainty Chef to see what I've got cooking today.  Here's a hint:


If you aren't familiar with Krissy's blog, now's your chance to make it happen :)  She's got some great recipes that I think you'd all enjoy - check them out!




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Hi Melissa! I saw your post on Krissy's blog and had to come visit to see the rest of your yummy recipes!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 6:03 AM , Anonymous Katherine Martinelli said...

Heading over there to check it out now - I'm totally tempted by the photo :-D

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home