<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A smoothie for Bella

"Mommy, my favorite color is puhple".

Bella loves a good smoothie, so I came up with this combination for her.  She was jumping up and down in the kitchen, watching the blender and beaming with excitement.  It was so cute!  Next time I'll have to get a picture of her with her smoothie mustache :)


Purple Berry Smoothie
1 cup light vanilla yogurt
3/4 cup milk (1%)
1 cup Trader Joe's Very Cherry Berry Blend (found in freezer section)
3 tablespoons almond butter
2 bananas

Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Ben said...

Just beautiful, Melissa!

Ben
http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/

 
At March 21, 2011 at 12:29 AM , Blogger A SPICY PERSPECTIVE said...

Cute story. Sadly we don't have a TJ, but I think I could improvise!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home