<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My long lost friend!

I've been neglecting my crockpot!  It's been collecting dust!  Until now...


Facebook fans, this is the recipe I promised...and it definitely didn't disappoint.  Not only is it super low in WW points, it's delicious!  The chicken was SO tender and tasty.  Plus, it gave us plenty of leftovers for lunch.  We loved this.




Lemon Garlic Chicken in the Crockpot
adapted from LaaLoosh


6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
10 garlic cloves, finely chopped or minced
2 yellow onions, chopped
2 cups low sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup lemon pepper seasoning
3 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Mix together the lemon pepper seasoning, paprika and salt. Coat the chicken with the spice mixture. 
Place the coated chicken in the crock pot and cover with broth, garlic, parsley, onions and lemon zest. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.

Serves 6
WW Points+ = 3

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

I love my crockpot. I'm glad you're re-connecting with yours. This looks delicious and quick to put together. Not to mention healthy, too!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks great, love my crockpot!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks good, I look forward to seeing all your ww reicpes! I started on ww Monday. This week has been hard trying to adjust :)
I have been saving all kinds of fun recipe to try for next week, I'm excited!

 
At March 20, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

This looks awesome! I'm saving this one to make soon!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home