<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Roasted Salmon, Potatoes, Asparagus & Cherry Tomatoes


I have a confession to make.  I've been struggling lately with juggling work, my daughter and everyday life - and my dinner prep.  I try...I really, REALLY try to make a menu plan every week.  And then I never stick to it.

I need a meal plan intervention!  Any volunteers?

All I have to say is, it's a good thing I have this blog...it's definitely keeping me motivated to stay on track and keep cooking delicious stuff.  Like this one.  Delicious, and easy, and one pan, and healthy...what else do you need?


A great meal for tomorrow's Lent observers!


Roasted Salmon, Potatoes, Asparagus & Cherry Tomatoes
3 salmon filets
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
12 small potatoes, cut in half
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
balsamic vinegar

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  In a baking dish, add potatoes and drizzle with oil.  Season with salt and pepper.  Cook for about 15 minutes.  Add asparagus and cook for another 15 minutes.

Season salmon with salt and pepper and add to pan with tomatoes.  Drizzle vinegar over all ingredients, return to oven and cook for 10-12 minutes.  Serve right out of the pan!


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM , Blogger kecarr said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM , Blogger kecarr said...

love it! not a fish person, so I would make my 1/2 with chicken~win win. Hubby gets his salmon and 1 dish only! And with all your great ideas, never would have known you were stuggling. Hang in there..springtime will help!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home