<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bloggers Bake For Hope

I hope that you'll participate in this wonderful benefit I'll be a part of next week.  Bloggers Bake For Hope is a virtual bake sale that will run from May 4-6th.  All proceeds will go to affiliates of Susan G. Komen for the Cure...a cause near and dear to my heart.


Basically, you bid on whatever baked goods you like that are being offered, and the winning bidder will have that item shipped directly to their door!  Delicious, mouthwatering cookies without leaving the house or turning the oven on?  Score!

My contribution will be my famous Hidden Kisses (2 DOZEN of them!!!)...I expect a huge bidding war among my readers! ;)

Here is a link for other details and information regarding this great cause.  And don't worry, I'll post a reminder next week.

PLEASE spread the word...thank you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home