<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, July 8, 2011

Is it possible...

...for an ice cream maker to blow up due to overuse?  Because if it is, I better watch it.  I'm on a tear, people.


Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup whole milk
1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 large cinnamon buns, cut into small pieces

Whisk the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl, then stir in cinnamon.  Pour into prepared freezer bowl and churn according to manufacturer's directions.

When finished, transfer ice cream to freezer container and add cinnamon bun pieces.  Stir to combine.  Eat immediately or freeze for 1-2 hours first.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Anonymous Christine @ Christine's Kitchen Chronicles said...

*Gasp*...is this a copy-cat of Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream?? I actually have been giving my ice cream maker a rest lately (my freezer is overloaded from stock-up sales so I had to remove the bowl to make room!) but my husband will be eternally grateful if I can recreate this flavor at home. Thanks!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous Nicole@HeatOvenTo350 said...

Whoa, that ice cream maker had better not blow up. I'm loving this ice cream flavor, and can't wait to see what you have next. Yum!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my husband's favorite flavor! I cannot wait to try this - thank you for sharing!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Melissa @IWasBornToCook said...

Christine, it isn't an official copycat, it's my version. And it's goooood. :)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous Maris(In Good Taste) said...

It looks better then good!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Anonymous Kimby said...

Can I volunteer to stand by your ice cream maker to be sure it doesn't blow up? I'd also be willing to taste test... :)

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home