<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who's the lucky winner?


Heather Lynne, you win!  Congratulations!  You have 48 hours to respond back to my email (although, you didn't leave your email address - I'll have to see if I can contact you), otherwise we will pick another winner.  

Enjoy your Restoration Hardware apron and towels!


Heather Lynne said...

I hate washing the dishes after I've been baking.

True Random Number Generator  45Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2011 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Hezzi-D said...

Thank you! I'm so excited! My e-mail is 26summer@excite.com Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home